Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bow loves his Towels

I have four towels that have become "Bow's Towels".  I use them to dry him off and clean his paws on raining days and after showers.  He knows that they are his and will carry them around the house and lay on them.  A few weeks ago I washed the towels and placed them in the kitchen, next to the door to be used on the next raining day.  They sat there for about week without being touched.  One day I was on the computer and Bow comes up to the front room with one of the towels, walked past me and jumped in his chair with it.  It cracked me up and I wished I would have seen him get the towel off the counter.  About 10 minutes later, he leaves the room and comes back with another towel from the stack!  He did the same thing, walked by me and laid down with the towel.  I knew there were a few more towels so the next time he left the room, I grabbed my phone to record him getting the towel.  Below is Bow "caught in the act".  He was so gentle getting the towel off the counter.  Cracked me up!!

Sorry it's so blurry.  Notice at the end of the video how "smiley" Bow is about his capture.
Bow laying with one of his towels in his chair. 


I had the back door open b/c it was a nice day and Bow can go in and out of the house.  When I went to shut the door, I found one of his towels had made its outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment