Jeremy and I share our wedding anniversary with his grandpa. Since we were going to spend the afternoon with Jeremy's family we decided to just go out the night before. Nothing big planned for us, just dinner. One fun thing that I did was I decided to try my wedding gown on. I never had it preserved; it's just in a space bag underneath the bed in our guest room. Well it fit but I know it looked a lot better 7 years ago;-) Hunter thought it was pretty funny that I was wearing a big dress around the house. Sorry, no pictures. Maybe in 7 more years I'll try it on again;-)
For Jeremy's grandpas birthday we had a family dinner at his grandparents house.
 |
| Hunter and Grandpa-Bob |
 |
| The cousins |
 |
| Gma and her grandkids |
 |
| The cousins playing |
No comments:
Post a Comment