Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunter's first Soccer game

Watching Cole play soccer is one of my favorite things to do.  It really helps that he has great coach and a team full of good players:-)  I knew this fall would be a little difficult for me to attend games with Hunter.  But that's life and I know I wont be able to attend all the games:-)  Last weekend was Cole's first tournament of the season.  Melissa and mom kept me updated on the games through text so I knew how things were going.  The team made it to the championship game and I knew I couldn't miss it.  So Hunter and I made it out to the game with mom.  The boys were excited to see Cole's newest cousin:-)

Of course the game was full of excitement...always are!  Cole scored a great goal and after the game ended in a tie he helped sealed the championship with a PK.  So proud of Cole and his team.

Hunter did wonderful at the game but by time it was over he was ready to get home!

Here is a clip to some of the tournament highlights.  You can see Cole score a goal and his PK.  For the PK he is the second one in the black uniform.  So proud of him!
http://vimeo.com/28297892
Gran and Hunter at the final game

No comments:

Post a Comment