Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy 3 year Adoption Anniversary to Bow!

3 years ago on a beautiful Sunday afternoon Jeremy and I gave our little boy Bow a home!  We always knew we wanted a golden retriever and Jeremy was specific on the kind he wanted...a darker red male.  So I was on the hunt for one.  After many searches and calls asking if the puppies they had were "darker" I finally ran across one.  I informed Jeremy that I think I finally found a breeder with the puppy we wanted.  So we drove to Waverly KS where we met many beautiful dogs.  Luckily for us it wasn't hard to pick Bow out.  There were 3 litters of pups and with our specific request the breeder found the darkest one, held it up and said "It's a Boy!"  So we took him out and played and watched him play with his brothers and sisters.  We were also able to see his Mom and his Grandpa.

3 years later, Bow is still our little (big) pup.  We can't imagine life without him!  He makes us smile and laugh everyday.  Bow has been a great big brother to Hunter and we can't wait for them to be best buddies!

Bow meeting Jeremy

First stop was to meet Cole




No comments:

Post a Comment