Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hunter's first goose egg:-(

While I was fixing dinner tonight, Hunter was playing in the kitchen and bumped his head on the table. Poor little buddy walked over to me with is head down, not really crying (he is one tuff dude).  I looked at his head and it was red.  Jeremy wanted to hold him so I handed Hunter off to him.  I went outside to get the food off the grill and 30 seconds later Jeremy said "Erin, you better look at this..."  The red mark on his forehead turned into a huge discolored bump.  It looked horrible but he wasn't crying and of course he wouldn't keep a cold pack on his head.  Here are some pictures of the little guy.  By time we put him to bed, the bump had gone down a lot but I'm sure he will have a nasty bruise for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment