Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Deanna Rose adventure

Malinda and I had never been to Deanna Rose and we wanted to take the boys so we went last week.  Though the boys had a great time we did learn that next time, we will go right when they open and only stay an hour or so until the bus loads of kiddos on field trips get there;-)  Malinda took pictures of the boys feeding the goats so I will have to link to her blog post when she gets it up.  The boys loved feeding the goats...quickly learned they had to hold onto the bottle really tight b/c the goats would pull it out of their hands!

Wes and Hunter taking in the sights they were about to embark on:-)

so happy to see the ducks!


I think they are both thinking...why do we have to keep stopping for a picture

watching the horses

Malinda and Wes

Since they couldn't ride the real horse, this will have to do:-)

The boys could have rang the cow bells all day

Cookie break

Gran with two happy boys

sharing the wheel

Hunter liked the slide


No comments:

Post a Comment