Saturday, June 29, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty low-key this year.  I think I've mentioned how much Jeremy has been working so it was nice to have him around for the day:-)  We went to his work in the morning and Hunter had a great time looking at all the machinery but most of all like the basketball goal they had outside;-)  After our stop there we had lunch at Margaritas.  After Hunter's nap we went to Jeremy's parents for dinner.  I think Jeremy enjoyed the day!

Jeremy and Hunter at lunch

Jeremy and our little deer after bath

Facebook was filled with throw-back pictures of people and their dads.  I don't have any pics from way back of me and my dad or Jeremy and his dad but I will be on a mission to get some so I can post next year:-)  (same with our moms)

So for now here is what you get:-)  We love our dads and really appreciate all they do for us!!
me and my dad

Jeremy and his dad

My dad at our wedding reception.  For the father daughter dance we went untraditional and did a little routine...no-one new what we were up to but I think it was a crowd pleaser;-) 

Three generations of the Gribbin's


No comments:

Post a Comment