We have been using the same photographers to capture our family for almost 4 years! We love working with them and we had so much fun at Eva's one year photo shoot. Hunter loves seeing Mike and Julie! After each photo session we have, I always leave wondering if the photos will turn out. They always do but I am so happy the way these turned out! We were having family photos taken and the headaches that go into outfit planning are not fun! A few months were spent wondering what the heck we were going to wear and wondering if the weather would be nice (I really wanted to be outside) and in the end it all came together on a gorgeous March day.
Slideshow of the pics
here are some of my favorites
Erin, these are great! I especially love how you took one of just you and the kids! I never think to do that! And what a great family shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! As you know, it's almost impossible to get yourself in the photos with the kiddos when you are always the one taking the pictures:-) So happy to have these!
Delete