Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March pictures week 1

Instead of putting all our random pictures in one large post from the month, I'm going to break it down into weeks.  I take a lot of pictures and think this might be better.  A fellow blogger is starting to do weekly updates for the same reason; random pics but not enough to write an entry for.  My hope is that once I'm caught up, that I can post weekly.  That doesn't seem to hard in theory:-)

Hunter let Bow cuddle with his pillow and blanket.

Hunter has been falling out of bed a lot...I think it's time for a real bed.

This doesn't look comfortable but he didn't mind.

She loves to play with Hunters toys.

Love the outfits with "booty art"!

Classic Eva with her hands behind her head as I try to take her weekly picture

Hunter reading to Eva

Eva must have been in Hunter's way

Yea for a nice day outside and my first ride in the swing!

Little boy loves playing outside
My parents celebrated 40 years of marriage!  Not bad for a couple that dated:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment