Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our New Piece of Furniture

In 2008 we purchased our couch and opted not to get the matching ottoman because it was huge.  So for the past two and half years we have had a coffee table in front of the couch with plans for Jeremy to build another one that would fit the couch better.  Since we have a sectional, it would be nice for everyone sitting at the couch to be able to put their feet up or use the table to set a drink.  Over the past few weeks, I've been thinking about how nice it would be to have an ottoman to lay Hunter on and in general it would be better than a coffee table.  So I brought up the idea to Jeremy about purchasing the matching ottoman.  He agreed it would be nice to have but it might look a little out of place since it so big.

Over the weekend we decided to purchase it.  It looked big at Nebraska Furniture Mart and looks even bigger in our family room.  I would laugh every time I walked into the family room for the first couple of days but I'm use to it now.  It has been really nice to lay Hunter on and I think he enjoys it.  We now have  plenty of comfy seating for everyone to enjoy:-)

The Ottoman 
Hunter enjoying the ottoman

Hunter chillin on the ottoman 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Hunter is pretty comfy on the ottoman! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete