Here is a fun way to keep up with the Gribbin fam.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Day 6 - 9 of Vacation
So, I'm just going to lump all these days together because they were mostly just spent hanging out on the beach! Eva and Hunter just loved being in the sand and water. Eva could have walked forever down the beach and it became difficult to keep her from wanting to run into the water.
Here is a video but I'm warning you it's shaking! I have no skills at holding my phone still and trying to take video...
Took the little girl a while but she finally was able to nap at the beach on G-ma
I had fun trying to coordinate outfits for these two:-)
impossible to get a picture of all 5!
Hunter was so tired and Eva had sand all over her face.
The morning we were leaving. One tired girl!
And one sleepy boy.
Hunter didn't sleep on the plane ride home but as soon as we got in the car he was out!
No comments:
Post a Comment