Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Warm January Day

He had a few really nice days this month.  We took advantage by playing outside and visiting the new park down the street from us.  I will say that right now, I'm not a fan of the new park.  Hunter is at an in between age where he is too big for the toddler equipment but not big enough for the big kid stuff (he thinks he is though).  He ended up falling off a ladder and hitting his head:-(  So after being at that park for a while we went to the park in our neighborhood and had the place to ourselves.


Loves the slides

He did a good job at climbing

Hard to see but this is where he fell, that mom up there was nice to help him until I got up there.
He fell and hit on the ladder on the other side.

Lil Sis loves watching her Bubba

Love the nice weather!

Lots of fun

playing


so many things to pick up

No comments:

Post a Comment